For Spice Mix
1 tsp seasoned salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp Sweet Paprika
1 tsp Organic Rosemary
4 large baking potatoes, peeled, washed, cut into wedges
8 large garlic cloves, chopped
4 tbsp Private Reserve Greek extra virgin olive oil
1 lemon, juice of
1 1/4 cup vegetable or chicken broth
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together spices. Set aside.
- Place potato wedges in a large lightly-oiled baking dish and sprinkle with the spice mix. Toss potatoes together briefly to evenly distribute spices.
- In a bowl, whisk together chopped garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and broth. Pour into baking dish with potatoes.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and place in the 400 degree F-heated oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven briefly. Uncover and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the potato wedges. Return to oven uncovered to roast for another 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through and have turned a nice golden brown with a little crust forming.
- If needed, to add more color, you may place the dish under the broiler for 3 minutes or so, watching carefully.
- Remove from oven. Garnish with fresh parsley before serving. Enjoy!