Such a simple yet creamy, satisfying dip that everyone will go crazy for! Takes just 15 minutes (or less) to whip up using feta, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, lemon juice and fresh herbs! You can even make this ahead of time and chill for up to 2 days! Serve with pita chips.
- 8 ounces feta, crumbled
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup minced pepperoncini peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 Persian cucumber, diced
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat feta, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest and garlic on medium-high until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in pepperoncini peppers, dill and parsley. Cover and place in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Serve, garnished with cucumber and tomato, if desired.